To be considered for ISCIP (International Scholar Credit Initiative Program) at La Roche University, you must:
- Be a high school sophomore, junior or senior to participate.
- Submit a completed ISCIP application form to the Office of International Admissions.
- Submit a current transcript demonstrating a GPA of 3.0 or greater and at least sophomore (Grade 10) standing at the time of application.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your high school guidance counselor.
- Submit English language proficiency documents.